1.4 Release Schedule and plans for 1.5.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:42:45 -0800 (PST)

    Here is what is left on the TODO list:

    * Current network driver issues (well on their way to being fixed).

    * Installer issues due to the older installer that is sitting in pkgsrc.
      Should be minor issues, just a config file that I have to overwrite.

    * Simon has convinced me to get the new network bridging code into
      the tree for the release.  Simon will be committing it shortly and he
      and I will do some marathon testing.

    I will branch the tree when the above items are done and reasonably well
    tested.  Branching will occur BEFORE Christmas, hopefully by Wednesday.

    The RELEASE will occur *AFTER* Christmas.  I am specifying the Friday
    after Christmas (30 December 2005) for the release.  That will give us
    a week to do release engineering, which should be plenty.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>