cache_resolve diagnostic / NFS

From: Jay <jay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 04:23:18 -0600

Hi.

I've got an NFS share mounted from a FreeBSD server that I'm using for
/usr/obj on a DragonFly machine.

When I delete the /usr/obj/usr on the NFS server (which is actually
/mnt/dfly/usr) the client machine (DragonFly) prints out a message:

[diagnostic] cache_resolve: had to recurse on usr
EXDEV case 3 usr error 2

Nothing bad happens, I'm just a little curious about what's getting
diagnosed.

--
Jay.