Re: Mercurial repo available

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:00:01 +0100

On 06.12.2005, at 21:57, walt wrote:
I'm curious how you finally landed on Mercurial.  I'm sure you must
have considered other choices before you decided, yes?

yea, some, but they all didn't work out for some or the other reason (compiler, dependencies, slow, poo, etc) and Ollivier Robert's paper led me to hg which seemed very reasonable (python, database structure etc)

cheers
  simon