Re: pkgsrc x11/xorg-server

From: Erik Wikström <erik-wikstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:30:37 +0200

On 2005-10-20 21:20, Tomas wrote:
Hi.

At first I have to say that I am new to pkgsrc (I've been using ports for a long time).

I have started at http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/HOWTO/Set_up_and_use_pkgsrc

I am using cvs version of pkgsrc and I have successfully compiled
some packages, but now I am stuck at xorg-server. I was looking if
there is a patch for it at
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~joerg/pkgsrc/, but there isn't any.

If there is someone here who can help me understand the error or
teach me how to repair it...please, tell me how.

I believe you might have more success with the xorg meta-package found in /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/xorg-6.8.2nb1/.

--
Erik Wikström