Re: pkgsrc bulk build results

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:38:08 -0700 (PDT)

On 31 Aug 2005, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

Package                    Breaks  Maintainer
lang/tcl                   139     jwise@xxxxxxxxxx

What's broken with this? I thought I had the necessary patches in my patch set.

I haven't used all of your patches yet. And this bulk build was started before some patches were put in place.

graphics/netpbm 103 adam@xxxxxxxxxx

Hm. What is broken here?

error: invalid lvalue in assignment

Due to newer gcc I think.
I already found and tested fix. Will commit soon.

. ..
graphics/gdk-pixbuf 56 tech-pkg@xxxxxxxxxx

I thought I had a patch for that once in the past. How does it break?

I tested your patch and will commit.

www/apache 56 tech-pkg@xxxxxxxxxx

Is that apache 1.3 or 2.0? 2.0 should work.

This is 1. This failed due to "vulnerabilty" check. We need to find if there is a security issue and fix.

converters/wv2 44 markd@xxxxxxxxxx

No idea at the moment, not sure whether I had it working before.

configure isnan detection problem. I don't know but I reported to wv2 bugzilla. Workaround is:
CONFIGURE_ENV+= ac_cv_lib_m_isnan=yes

textproc/libxml 44 rh@xxxxxxxxxx

Don't know about this either.

I used distfile already on machine which was wrong size (partial download I assume). This is working now.

As I find issues, I look in your pkgsrc.diff. It is much appreciated!

Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/