Re: dirent ABI and propolice bug fixes in HEAD, DragonFly_Preview tag updated

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:29:18 -0700

Matthew Dillon wrote:

    Due to the ABI changes, people using Preview or HEAD are going to have
    to recompile everything... kernel, world, ports, etc.

Just finished the world/kernel upgrade -- and all the ports I've tried (so far) seem to work just fine without rebuilding.

So, what failure mode should I be looking for in ports which have not
been rebuilt yet?