Re: Good news for pkgsrc fans

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:47:51 -0700

Marcin Jessa wrote:
Hi.

Isn't it what pkg_chk does but with less hassle?

That's like saying, "A girlfriend does what a wife does but with less hassle!" ;o)

I'm excited that the developer has the same complaints
about pkg_chk that I do -- so I expect he will gradually
add improvements that will make my life easier.

I just finished emailing the developer because I got the
same error or both NetBSD and DFly when trying to install
his pkgmanager package.  AFAICT it's a brand new project,
so bugs are inevitable.

I'm willing to wait for fixes -- happily!