Re: application using tap/pty driver

From: sam <samwun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 01:57:30 +1000

Hiten Pandya wrote:

sam wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone give any example about how to use tap driver in FreeBSD?

Thanks
Sam

If I recall correctly, openvpn makes use of the tap driver since it is available on Linux as well. It might be worthwhile checking out their code.

its code is overly complicated for me to learn from. Any other simpler code I can follow?

Sam
Hiten Pandya