Re: OT: Interested in a administrator job at a dutch high school?

From: "Wiger van Houten" <Wiger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:47:14 +0200

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:17:47 +0200, Martin P. Hellwig <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you happen to live near The Hague (Leidschendam actually) and want to grow into an administrator function (if your reading this your probably qualified :-)), drop me a line.
I have to mention that most High-Schools in the Netherlands are low-budget in technical functions so if you are already an administrator you're probably over-qualified and can not get the pay you already have.

Is groningen too far away for the job? As long as i can pay my rent, it would be ok with me ;).