Re: Bridging Broken in 1.2?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:02:21 -0700 (PDT)

:So no one in the DragonflyBSD universe uses
:bridging? I'm just trying to find out if it is
:indeed broken before I spend a lot of time trying
:to figure out if I've done something wrong.
:
:Danial

    It's not used a whole lot.  I have two boxes with two ethernet interfaces
    in them, I'll set up an experiment today and try to reproduce the problem.
    It looks like it ought to be easily reproducable.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>