Re: linux binary compatibility

From: justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 00:04:38 -0400 (EDT)

> I'm interested in moving my servers from linux to DragonFly.  However, I
> run a couple of UT game servers that linux binaries.  I *think* FreeBSD
> has some sort of linux binary capability, does DragonFly?  And if so,
> where can I find some info on it?

DragonFly has linux binary support that was originated with FreeBSD,
though it's been worked on since then.

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/handbook/linuxemu.html talks about it
a bit; that's mostly originally from the FreeBSD handbook.  The most
immediate way to find out would be to install DragonFly on a space
computer and try running the UT server(s).