Re: libthread_xu ready?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:29:52 -0800 (PST)

:
:On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 11:19:27AM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     To be more precise, the shared signal and exit handling needs to
:>     be dealt with.  But the work is like 95% done.  The TLS support is in,
:>     most or all of the LD-ELF support is in, and libthread_xu is a proper
:>     extension to libc rather then the replacement hack represented by libc_r.
:
:Let's say I'm polishing the RTLD patch from David for the inclusion.
:Do you want to have it in the release or not?
:
:Joerg

    It depends what you are doing to it.  the signal support isn't going to be
    in by the release so having RTLD ready sooner isn't going to speed
    things up any.  I'd prefer a slow-but-sure approach.  Lets make this
    release as solid as we can and not rush the commits.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>