Re: Support for ATI hardware

From: Gabriel Ambuehl <gaml@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:37:45 +0100

Andreas Hauser schrieb:

Siemens builds a custom Nvidia card with Dual DVI and without Fan,
that i use for my Desktop. It's < 50 Euro.

Dual DVI? That's even better then (I have two DVI LCDs on my desk). Do you happen to know the model number of that card? I don't really want to buy a prebuilt Siemens machine although they supposedly are quite silent...