Re: Question about leaf accounts

To: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:24:21 +0000

walt wrote:
Is the 'public_html' directory in my leaf account accessible
to the outside world, or can it be made accessible?

It is accessible to the outside world, but please be sensible with the kind of information that you put out. This message is for all leaf account holders. If there is any query about leaf, please do not hesitate to contact me or Matt.

Kind regards!

			-Hiten
			hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx