Re[2]: Loader not found

From: Gabriel Ambuehl <gaml@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:34:22 +0100

Hi Bill Hacker,
you wrote.

>> I'd vote for red blinking instructions about the user you need to
>> login as to start installing. So even I will know about it the first
>> time I boot the OS (and don't start a Gentoo like installation by
>> hand aided by a obviously outdated doc on the site ;-)...
>>
BH> 'installer'?

BH> Look again!

I tried an end of February ISO, is there anything new (worked for me,
anyway)? Personally, I feel the LiveCD feature could become quite
handy to fix broken boxes.

>> Aside of that, the installer is just fine. It's not trying to setup a
>> desktop system so nobody really cares how it looks.
BH> Many DO, but sadly, most will bring more heat than light to the future.
BH> Not passengers. Parasites.

For me, BSD on the desktop will become an option the day there's a
stable, perhaps even supported JDK (I need it for school). Which is
probably like never.

Regards,
Gabriel