Re: 10 Gig E

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:27:33 -0800 (PST)

:Matt, what about creating an dragonfly.hardware list and associated
:newsgroup so hardware fanatics can flame each other without
:annoying/insulting/assaulting other users who beg to differ?
:
:I hope you will be able to keep the extremely positive atmosphere of the
:lists, as it is a distinct strength of the project.
:
:regards
:
:Raphael
:
:PS: having it as a newsgroup feed is just wonderfull.

    It's a distinct possibility, but I'm not sure there is enough traffic
    yet to justify it.  Most hardware-related discussions on @users center
    around general hardware compatibility issues, which is more a @users
    topic then a @hardware topic.