Re: Differences between AMD and Intel CPUs [was: Re: Dragonfly andHyperthreading....]

To: EM1897@xxxxxxx
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:11:05 +0000

EM1897@xxxxxxx wrote:
If you learn to read english  you'll know that uniprocessor
is a basic premise. You never seem to read anything
thats said, and always have some disjointed opinion.

Since I doubt you know what the performance of what you
plan to buy is, i doubt you have a point to make. I've
set the challenge: find me an AMD solution that is as
fast as a single 3.2Ghz P4 for $360. I don't have an
operating system that can (yet) utilize what you propose,
so its a complete waste of money.

Let me say this one more time -- this thread is really getting out of hand and it is past annoyance and into the piss-taking category.

	Stop this thread and the concerned parties can take this
	debate into personal inboxes and not on DragonFly lists.

	Period.  If this thread is not stopped, more pressing actions
	might need to be taken.

-Hiten