status of PPC port ?

From: none <""gregg\"@(none)">
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:00:14 +0100

Hello all,

I was perusing dfly website, but couldn't find any info on a PPC port of DragonflyBSD.
Except for an article on osnews which stated in March 2004 that it would take a year before ever starting it, I couldn't find much news.

I suppose there is still too much concentration needed on low-level kernel ?
Any ideas -- opinions, even -- as to when the port shall start ?

(MorphOS is just fine, but I'll appreciate DFLy much better, I think...)

Thanks,
gregg