Re: Dragonfly and Hyperthreading....

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:27:09 -0800 (PST)

:Tyan is on my blacklist, ever since having to recall 38 systems from
:throughout the world because they spontanously rebooted due to a
:power design flaw...Again, it all SOUNDS great, but until I get it
:on the bench its just a lot of words.
:
:On another note, what is dragonfly's status regarding Opterons?

    Nothing specific.  It should work similarly to other machines.
    That is, it comes down to hardware support for the MB more then
    the particular cpu.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>