Re: Unix equivalent of a variant??

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:26:31 +0000

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 02:16:23PM +0100, Jonas Trollvik wrote:
: them from the headers. VARIANT is mainly used in windows automation
: com objects, this is probably ported to linux and the main BSDs
: already. I dont see any use of VARIANT unless you're using a higher
: level language like vb or want to communicate with automation objects.
: If you own a license of microsoft visual c++ you can easily port the
: COleVariant classes to dragonfly if that's what you're using

The boost library seems to be what I need.  Thanks for the suggestions.

Jonathon
--
The beaten path is for the beaten man.