Re: What tool to edit man pages?

From: Liam J Foy <liamfoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:26:42 +0000

On Thu(23)/Dec/04 - , Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

> If I'd like to clean up some man pages, what is the tool to use?  They are
> in a special format, right?
>
> Jonathon
> --
> The beaten path is for the beaten man.

There is no 'special' tool for which I know of. I would just use
your favourite text editor. There is much work to do on the manpages,
such as removing whitespace etc.

I hope you can step forward and produce these patches. They would be
a great help(mainly because it saves me doing it ;)).

--
- Liam J. Foy
liamfoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx