Re: Estimated release time of version 1.1?

From: Weapon of Mass Deduction <blacklist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:21:07 +0100

Hehe, chances /are/ always. ;) :P

Jonas Sundström wrote:
Weapon of Mass Deduction <blacklist@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I would like to convert my FreeBSD-installation to a
DragonFlyBSD-installation. But as I wrote, it would be unwise
do this when DragonFlyBSD is either very unstable/unworkable
or only stable if you extensively configure/test it. And the
latter seems the case, at least for a bit, isn't it? ;)

If you get a recent one of the 'stable' dfly ISO images, chances are it'll be rock-solid.

/Jonas Sundström. www.kirilla.com