No USB keyboard on DFly prompt

From: Roland Hammerle <romendo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 22:36:12 +0100

Hello all,

When using my Logitech USB keyboard (and mouse combination) I cannot type
anything at the DragonFly boot prompt. This used to work before (at least
release 1.0A).

Keyboard works when the "F1 BSD" prompt is displayed. Then it does not work
on the DragonFly prompt. When booted it does work in the console and X.

FreeBSD 5.2.1 also worked, however, FreeBSD 5.3 does not. So there must have
been a change in there somewhere.

Maybe someone can track down what changed that might have disabled USB
keyboard support at the boot prompt.

Thanks,
Roland