Re: DragonFly logo in high resolution?

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:16:09 +0100

Oliver Fromme wrote:

Is the DragonFly logo available in higher resolution
anywhere?  I can only find the 134 x 82 pixels one
on the web site.

Devon O'Dell has done a number of logos which are available at http://www.sitetronics.com/fred. This is not the logo from the main site which was done by Joe Angerson.

Oh, and another question:  Who owns the copyright on
that logo?  I mean, whom do I have to ask for per-
mission if I wanted to reproduce the logo somewhere
(on a web site, DVD cover or whatever)?

Devon should best answer this himself. I think the one from the site is BSD copyrighted.

Regards,
Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx