DFBSD on a Toshiba Satellite 220CDS/Xircom 56k+Modem

From: The Fronny <rloef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:56:48 -0600

All,

Can anyone point me to information on getting a Xircom cardbus card working on DF? It's something like model BEM56 or the like. I have the above Toshiba and once loaded with the .iso I have only the card as a way to get online for packages. I'm fairly ignorant of BSD's way with PCMCIA stuff, but I'm game.

Regards,