From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:18:23 -0800 (PST)

    We think we have the mailing list tied into the new bug and submissions
    tracker properly now.

    If you want to receive mail for all new submissions and submissions
    updates then your mailing list subscription gets you that.  However,
    you do NOT need a mailing list subscription in order to file a new
    submissions or track a submissions that you've filed.

    In order to file a submission or post to the list (which automatically
    opens a new bug in the tracker and/or tracks an existing bug), you have
    to be registered with our bugs database at:

	bugs.dragonflybsd.org

    The list subscription and the bugs database registration are two different
    things.  You need the list subscription if you want to be CCd on all
    submissions and updates.  You need the database registration in order
    to be able to post new submissions/bugs or followup on submissions/bugs
    via email.

    People can also followup on bugs and subsmissions via the
    http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/ web site and not bother with email at all.
    In fact, it might be preferable for many people (mostly non-developers)
    to unsubscribe from the mailing list and simply follow bugs via the web
    site.