Re: [patch] add Fred to dloader

From: Thomas Nikolajsen <thomas.nikolajsen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:24:30 +0200

> This patch adds Fred to dloader.  Please let me know your thoughts.

Yay Fred is back; also in technicolor!

It worksM; tried both i386 & x86_64.

Minor things:
 - the header, 'DragonFly BSD', look better if centered between the two 'panes',
like in your mail (looks roughly like ..); the patch has header centered on full line.
 - Fred on right (as old loader) looks a bit better (I guess it is easier to put him at left as in patch).

 -thomas