Re: [issue1742] PAT support

From: Aggelos Economopoulos <aoiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 18:59:19 +0200

Am 09/07/2010 08:22 AM, schrieb Robert Garrett (via DragonFly issue tracker):

Robert Garrett<robgar30@comcast.net> added the comment:

I will take a closer look at this when I get another DFLY box up and running.
Should be Friday. If nobody gets to it before then.

Mmm, this patch is a bit ancient and doesn't apply. Sascha and I rewrote it back in April and it should work on i386 but I haven't gotten round to the amd64 bits yet (and I doubt I will in the immediate future). You can find the patch at

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~aggelos/0001-WIP-PAT.patch

HTH,
Aggelos