evtranalyze: %llu -> %ju, (uintmax_t)

From: Nuno Antunes <nuno.antunes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 01:20:45 +0000

Hi all,

I tried to buildworld on x86_64 but evtranalyze would break the build.
I made a few simple changes to correct the warnings (that were being
treated as errors). I tested on i386 and it compiled as well. I did no
functional test though.

The patch is here:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~nant/patches/evtranalyze.patch

I mostly replaced %llu by %ju and casted the respective printf
argument to (uintmax_t). The exception to this was in the sscanf,
where I used the PRI*/SCN* macros. Is there a better way to do this?

Cheers,
Nuno