Clean up bind commit to master, revert to vendor

From: Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:51:29 +0100

the relevant branches can be found here:
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~lentferj/dragonfly.git/shortlog/refs/heads/bind_vendorupdate
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~lentferj/dragonfly.git/shortlog/refs/heads/vendor/BIND

there was some discussion on irc about where README.DRAGONFLY and README.DELETED had to go.

I have left it the way I did it of vendor/LESS and as it was sugested on irc (README.DRAGONFLY on master, README.DELETED on vendor).

But generally this should be clarified and the consensus should make it's way into development(7).

Cheers,

Jan