Re: USB stick image

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 00:33:55 +0100

Michael Neumann wrote:
I wrote a script that converts an .iso image to an .img that can
be written to an USB stick. I'd love to see an USB stick version
of DragonFly released next to the CDROM .iso for two reasons:

  - I don't want to waste any further CDs
  - Netbooks don't have CD readers

What do you think?

Will it boot? I remember that booting from usb sticks used to be a big pain in the ass.

cheers
  simon

--
  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low €€€ NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /