Re: installkernel POSTFIX directive

To: stefan.johannesdal@xxxxxxxxx
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 00:26:23 +0200

Stefan Johannesdal schrieb:
These patches add a POSTFIX directive to installkernel. Like this:

make installkernel KERNCONF=MYSMPCONF POSTFIX=.smp

What's the use of this except saving a few keystrokes? We have DESTKERNNAME for setting the kernel's name and in my opinion that's quite enough.

Just my 2c,
Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx