newfs_hammer coredump on HEAD

From: Antonio Huete Jimenez <tuxillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 01:48:41 +0200

Hi,

Playing around a bit with HAMMER I've found a small bug:

master# newfs_hammer -L coredump
Floating exception (core dumped)

If you specify no volume, then it dumps a core because floating point error. Searching the error for a while lead me to newfs_hammer.c.

I've uploaded a patch to leaf for this. I hope that, even if the patch isn't correct, the information be useful at least :-)

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~tuxillo/patches/newfs_hammer.c.diff

--

Regards
tuxillo at EFNet in #dragonflybsd

* Please, consider your environment before printing this email