Re: lockmgr_sleep() (was Re: ssleep() (was Re: mention msleep() in porting_drivers.txt))

From: Aggelos Economopoulos <aoiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 01:57:48 +0300

On Friday 09 May 2008, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> Aggelos Economopoulos wrote:
> > On Saturday 26 January 2008, Aggelos Economopoulos wrote:
[...]
> >> So what's the verdict? Veto still on? Need to know in order to submit a
patch :)

> > Yet another ping.
>
> Pick one and put it in :)

Well, I have picked one months ago and explained why. Matt disagreed, I
offered counter-arguments (see quoted discussion). If he's got something more
convincing to respond with, I want to know. After all, we're (supposed to be)
changing the interface to make it better not to make it the way *I* like it :)

That said, I *am* going to time out before my ping counter wraps around :)

Aggelos