Re: OpenBSD dhclient

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

:I agree with Hasso here.  The client runs flawlessly.  If we encounter
:some bugs during testing we can fix them on-the-fly.  If we keep both
:clients in parallel most people will use the old one (maybe without even
:knowing) and we do not get wider testing.
:
:Regards
:
:	Matthias

    Ok then, go ahead and replace it in HEAD.

					<dillon@backplane.com>