Re: OpenBSD dhclient

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:38:26 -0400

Matthias Schmidt wrote:

Hi,

now the release is over, so here is one of the items I had in my submit
queue: the import of the OpenBSD dhclient.

I like the priv. separation, etc. but I seem to recall having some problems with openbsd's DHCP w/r/t config file syntax or parsing at some point - am using their ports (ISC) version of the server on my openbsd boxes - cant recall if this isolated to the server or global and I never reported it there - will try and dig a little deeper & post here ..

personally, that's my only objection, if it bears fruit.. not sure what everyone else thinks w/r/t maintinance, etc.