Re: Installer import into HEAD

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:27:04 +0100

Dave Hayes wrote:
What I've added are the following directories:

/usr/src/contrib/bsdinstaller-1.1.6

This indicates that we don't want to change a lot in the installer? Fair enough.

 /usr/src/usr.sbin/dfiube_installer
 /usr/src/usr.sbin/dfiube_curses
 /usr/src/lib/libaura
 /usr/src/lib/libdfui
 /usr/src/lib/libinstaller

I wouldn't scatter everything around in the source tree. All the libraries are only used by the installer, for instance. Maybe resurrect /stand? :)

suggest $DIR/libaura, $DIR/lib..., $DIR/frontend/curses, $DIR/backend/installer

Of course we should move to an installer written in a scripted language, but that's not on the agenda for now :)

cheers
  simon