Re: NFS patch removing EEXIST kludges

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:32:01 -0800 (PST)

:Patch with fixes from FreeBSD attached.
:
:Problem described is also seen on dfly.
:
: -thomas

    I dunno.  The server side cache is very short lived in the time frame
    of a UDP retry, I don't think it can be relied upon for the behavior
    in question.  I'm not sure its worth messing with the NFSv2 or v3
    implementation.  I'm neither for it nor against it... what do other
    people think?