Re: cpu localize dummynet(4) stage 1

From: "Sepherosa Ziehau" <sepherosa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:38:45 +0800

On Nov 8, 2007 3:42 PM, Sepherosa Ziehau <sepherosa@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Following patch is the first step to cpu-localize dummynet(4); this
> patch also completely decouples dummynet(4) and ipfw(4):
> http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/dummynet_cpu0.diff
>
> Please review it.

New patch is generated:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/dummynet_cpu1.diff

Following things are changed in the new patch:
- a bug was fixed (it exists in the original dummynet code): rtentry
may be not UP when we redispatch packets back to its origins.
- nuke module and header file dependency of ipfw in dummynet code
- moved all of the dummynet related changes in netinet/ip_input.c into
net/dummynet/ip_dummynet_glue.c

Please review/test it.  If no objection comes, it will be committed on Thursday.

Best Regards,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die