Re: vkernel rc.d start/stop script

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

:Nuno Antunes wrote:
:>
:> Hi all.
:>
:> Here is a revised patch that makes use of vkernel's newly learned
:> pidfile functionality. Comments/suggestions are appreciated!
:>
:> Thanks,
:> Nuno
:
:Anyone take a crack at this one?
:
:personally I haven't yet, but just thought I'd mention it before the
:dust settles on the release branch..
:
:- Chris

     It always nice if something can be tested but this isn't on my hotlist
     for the release.