Re: Patch to make groff PAGE settable in make.conf

To: Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:34:11 +0100

Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
Hi,

	The attached rather trivial patch makes the groff build pick up a
preset PAGE variable if it exists so that groff can for example be built
and installed for A4[1] by default in European countries.

	If it seems to be a good idea I'll work up a patch for the
make.conf manpage and /etc/defaults/make.conf documenting the PAGE variable.

[1] I finally got fed up with changing it by hand every time I do an
installworld :)

I've added a make.conf variable GROFF_PAPER_SIZE.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx