Mail archive address removal

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@shiningsilence.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:16:00 -0500 (EST)

Here's a question for everyone: I had originally the mail archive to
completely remove mail addresses, but it seems to mostly be annoying -
contacting someone from an archived email would be a dead end unless you
happened to already know the person's email address.  Meanwhile, the
DragonFly lists are archived other places like MARC and Gmane, and
addresses are at best mildly obfusticated there.

Opinions?  If anyone is significantly bothered by this, I'll keep the
addresses completely hidden.