nfe(4) for nVidia GigE

From: "Sepherosa Ziehau" <sepherosa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:02:50 +0800

Hi all,

I have ported nfe(4) from OpenBSD, which supports various nVidia GigE
and is open source:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/nfe.tbz

If you want to test this driver, please apply following patch first:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/mii.diff

I have tested this driver with a MCP51, which is on "GA-M51GM-S2G 10B"
motherboard

I added a sysctl node for this driver, hw.nfe0.encap_delay, which is
set to 0 by default.  But for my MCP51, I have to set it to 3 to make
my nfe0 txing without "watchdog timeout" within 3600sec iperf testing.
Hopefully you won't need it.

Best Regards,
sephe

--