Re: lnc(4) driver ported from freebsd (le(4))

From: "Sepherosa Ziehau" <sepherosa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 17:28:03 +0800

On 7/2/06, Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have also ran this patch for a few days with no issues.

If there is no objections I would like to commit this by Thursday 7/1/2006.

Please hold this off. I think Bill may be interested to "correct the LOCK" usage as I had pointed out. If he didn't have time, I would do it. But before that, IMHO, we should not push it into base.

Best Regards,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die