Re: malloc changes

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:15:41 -0800 (PST)

:
:this stuff is all optional and off by default, the default behavior of
:this patch should be roughly equivalent to the old malloc except that
:it doesnt use brk/sbrk...  when you turn on guard pages and free page
:protection(options G and F) you WILL see segfaults.  I know xmms has
:issues for sure.
:
:-Kevin
: