Re: 802.11 patch

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:03:27 +0100

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
<cut>

Yes, people, PLEASE try this patch. We should try hard to get it in for the release. I'd test + commit it, but I don't have any wifi hardware, so I'll be committing it if I get at least one "works here" for every iwi, ipw, wi and ndis (wifi).

This new patch can do fancy stuff (including wpa) and Andrew is running it himself in various locations. DragonFly needs YOU (pointing finger)!

cheers
  simon

I'm running currently a Dell Latitude D810 with a Intel Mini-PCI 2200BG card, I haven't tried to get that card running, but I guess I can give it a shot. So I expect I need current right? Need to whipe NetBSD then ;-)

--
mph