Re: drm update having trouble making patch

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 03:30:28 +0200

On 11.06.2005, at 16:42, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
I have on my box an updated sys/dev/drm (matching the version in
FreeBSD current) which I'd like to put about for more testing. For me it
works just as well (ie. badly) as the current rather old one but that is
because I am suffering from the ATI/Asus crash under DRM problem which is
well known but unsolved.

please communicate drm stuff to me, i updated a version some months ago but never got real testing :( let's see what we got and missed each...

cheers
  simon

Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /