Re: warns+style patch for ktrace

To: Haakon Schad Bergsaker <hakonsb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 05:12:47 +0200

Haakon Schad Bergsaker wrote:

Attached is a patch to make usr.bin/ktrace WARNS=6 and style(9) clean.

Haakon,

thanks for the patch. I've committed it with one exception: You can't just delete timevalfix() and timevalsub() because kdump(1) needs them. I've moved the two functions over there for now (timevaladd() has been removed, though).

Are you interested in cleaning kdump as well?

Regards,
Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx