Re: standards conformance

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:06:31 +0800

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

-On [20050406 13:32], Bill Hacker (wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Looks like a good idea, and nicely implemented!

Xie xie.

M'sai

Making progress on the individual pages now.
I just need to be careful not to quote verbatim from the standatd in the
details, yet this is where a standards importance lies...

Harder part will be getting folks to use it...

I was delighted to see Devon refer to the 'Chicago Manual of Style',
as my dead-tree copy from tech-writing days is, AFAIK, older than he is (1968).

And 12,000 miles away, sadly... hope 'wetware' memory will serve a while longer
before the Irish Alzheimers does me in.

Bill