Re: acpi_ec patch/problem attaching on boot

From: Brock Johnson <wildefire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:40:03 -0600

YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:

Yes, our acpi code hasn't been updated since the end of last June, so it's
not in yet. While you're here, can you try the attached patch which has
the rest of the change(the `remove the backoff approach.' part) in rev. 1.56?

Thanks.

I've been running with this patch since Thursday evening and everything's fine, acpi_ec has attached on every boot.

Thanks,
Brock